Graham is a barrister at 3PB. Having gained a wealth of knowledge in other areas, Graham has most recently begun accepting instructions in sports law matters and has a keen interest in regulatory and disciplinary aspects of the area, both domestically and internationally. He regularly prosecutes in prohibited substance matters for the British Horseracing Authority, as well as assisting with other disciplinary matters on the Authority's behalf.
- A review of the Chris Ashton disciplinary decision: lessons on sanctioning under RFU Regulation 19
- Disputes from Rugby World Cup 2019 Qualifying: ‘Biased’ referees & ineligible players
- Athlete cocaine use: the cases of Dale Swift, Graham Gibbons & Dan Evans
- Should cross code conduct be considered in mitigation in rugby disciplinary cases? The Sonny Bill Williams decision
- Sexism in football & the independence of disciplinary panels: Issues from the David Moyes case