Phil Bonner is an associate at Centrefield LLP, a sports and media law boutique based in Manchester, England.
Phil advises clients on a broad range of matters in the field of sports law, with a particular focus on contentious matters, including High Court litigation, disciplinary investigations and regulatory issues.
- A heavyweight doping battle between Tyson Fury, VADA, UKAD and the BBBoC
- Common ownership of sports teams: Gloucester RFC case confirms the principles from "ENIC" decision
- Are England’s current Home Grown Player requirements sufficient to produce an elite national team?
- The Tom Arscott Case - players' duties of confidentiality & the RFU's rules on leaking "inside information"
- Football’s zero tolerance rule on betting bites once again - Wayne Shaw pie eating case