Saurabh is a lawyer working as counsel for Star India Pvt. Ltd. He is also associated with the Football Players Association of India (FPAI). He received his B.A./LLB from The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata, and was a recipient of the Graduate Scholar Award at the Fifth International Conference on Sport and Society in July 2014. He has previously worked with organisations such as Adidas and Atletico de Kolkata, a franchise in the Hero Indian Super League.
- Is there a greater duty to protect MMA fighters against harm from doping fighters? Mark Hunt v UFC
- A short analysis of FIBA's decision to permit the use of headgear
- Important lessons for athletes on doping sabotage: A review of WADA v. Narsingh Yadav
- Olympic selection disputes: Sushil Kumar v Wrestling Federation of India
- Indian Super League Regulatory Commission hand out heavy penalty to FC Goa
- How FIBA’s “no headgear rule” highlights the socio-cultural challenges of regulating a sport
- Two leagues one goal: should India’s two leagues merge to improve Indian football?