We have significant experience advising a wide variety of athletes, agents, managers, clubs, brands and other stakeholders within sport. We are trusted by our clients to advise them on the most important professional decisions that they will make. Often, those decisions help redefine their sport.
We act on some of the highest-profile matters within sport and alongside our clients, our team has set industry precedents and have helped break new legal and commercial ground.
Our clients include Premier League and WSL players, current and former boxing and UFC world champions, Olympic medallists, Commonwealth champions, racing drivers, international cricketers, professional golfers, global football agencies, football clubs, brands and international businesses which operate within sport.
Our clients are at the core of everything we do. We believe in building long-term genuine partnerships, understanding their unique needs, and tailoring our services to exceed their expectations. Our client-centric approach ensures that we deliver personalised solutions and strategies that align with their goals. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust and mutual success.
We act on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters within sport.
In the past twelve months alone, we have advised clients on:
- dozens of high-profile domestic and international football transfers and employment contracts,
- landmark boxing promotional contracts,
- record-breaking commercial sponsorship deals within women’s football,
- successful disputes before The National League, The FA, FIFA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport,
- multi-million pound sponsorship deals within F1,
- image rights, commercial sponsorship and brand ambassador agreements,
- complex football regulatory matters,
- global intellectual property and trademark management, and
- launching charitable foundations
- Street: 50 Farringdon Road
- Postcode: EC1M 3HE
- City: London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: +44 (0)7720 160 673