The football managerial merry-go-round: release fees & resignations: part 2
Employment law specialist Richard Williams examines the legal issues surrounding the hot topic of managerial changes in football. In this second and final part of this article Richard will be explaining the legal operation of release fees and the different ways in which managers approach resignation.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Goal-line technology or instant replay (video evidence)?
- Suarez bite: the real impact
- The rights ‘revolution’ for pro sports stars in Japan – Part 1
- Daniel Striani and the UEFA FFP Regulations - the New Bosman?
- The football managerial merry-go-round: employing former players & backroom staff: part 1
Richard Williams is Senior Legal Counsel at Coca-Cola Enterprises, specialising in Employment and Commercial Law. He has previously worked at Dentons and SJ Berwin, as well as in-house counsel for Virgin Atlantic. Richard has particular experience in the sports sector, working with teams, sponsors and governing bodies.