Key Issues In The Regulatory Structure Of Motorsport
This article summarises a panel session that took place on 30 March 2021 as part of LawInSport’s inaugural Motorsport Law Conference 2021. The panel discussed the regulatory structure of motorsport and the prevalent issues at play. The speakers were:
- Ollie Rumsey - Legal Director, Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One Team
- Jamie Champkin - Regulatory Counsel and Disciplinary Officer, Motorsport UK
- Jamie Horner - Partner, Keystone Law, Director Arden Racing & the Young Racing Driver Academy (YRDA)
- Sean Cottrell - Founder and CEO of LawInSport (moderator)
Plus Members can access the full session here.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Cost Controls in Motorsport
- Regulatory Issues In Motorsport
- How Do Cost Controls Work In Motorsports?
About the Author
Chris is the Editor at LawInSport, and takes responsibility for the review of content in conjunction with the Editorial Board. Prior to joining LawInSport, Chris graduated from Nottingham University, and trained and worked as a litigation lawyer at King & Wood & Mallesons SJ Berwin.