CAS rejects the request for provisional measures filed by Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
3 February 2017
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has issued an Order on Provisional Measures rejecting the request of the Korean football club Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors to stay the execution of the decision taken by the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Entry Control Body (ECB) on 18 January 2017. Accordingly, at this stage, the challenged decision remains in force and the Korean club remains ineligible to participate in the AFC Champions League 2017.
- Tags: AFC Champions League | AFC Entry Control Body (ECB) | Asian Football Confederation (AFC) | Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) | Disciplinary | Football | Korea
- Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors file a request for provisional measures at the CAS
- Alexander Legov and Evgeniy Belov file appeals at the CAS
- Luke Wilmott’s ban for trafficking finalised at four years following an appeal to CAS
- The appeal of the Belarus Canoe Association is upheld by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) – One year suspension overturned