The Sport Lawyer - Olympics EditionFriday, 27 July 2012 By Andrew Nixon
The Sport Lawyer and everyone in the Sports Group at Thomas Eggar LLP wishes Team GB and all the athletes competing at London 2012 the best of luck for the coming fortnight. It is sure to be a great celebration of sport and competition.
In this Olympic special edition of The Sport Lawyer blog we share our views on topcia Olypmic issues:
- To select or not to select....
- Disputes at the Games?
- The Sports Resolutions Pro Bono Legal Service
- Fighting ambush marketing – Paddy Power V LOCOG
- Use of Twitter by competitors at the Games
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: BOA | Intellectual Property | London 2012 | Olympic | Paralympics | United Kingdom (UK)
Andrew Nixon is a Partner in the Sport Group at Sheridans. Referred to in this year's Legal 500 as a “very bright and talented sports lawyer” Andrew's practice focuses principally on regulatory, governance, disciplinary, arbitration and dispute resolution within the sport sector. Andrew's clients include governing bodies, sports clubs, sports agencies and individual athletes.