Anti-doping - Examining contamination cases
Identifying and proving contamination sources in anti-doping cases has been something that attracted much discussion and debate. Our expert panel discuss and examine:
- the various possible contamination sources;
- the UFC’s approach to decision limits and decision concentration levels;
- ongoing research and discussions related to threshold and meat contamination; and
- the importance of investigations, qualified expert opinions and testimony.
- Jonathan Taylor QC, Head of Sports Group (London), Bird & Bird
- Paul Greene, Sports Lawyer & Founder, Global Sports Advocates
- Jeff Novitzky, Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance, UFC
- Janie Soublière, Principal, Soubliere Sport Law and Arbitrator, Court of Arbitration for Sport, Sport Dispute Resolution Center of Canada, Sport Resolutions and UFC Anti-Doping Panel
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.