Developments in Football Media Rights and Gambling
This session discusses the developments in media rights and the relationship with the gambling industry.
- Rowena Samarasinhe - Partner, LEVEL (Moderator)
- Paul Darling QC - Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
- David Zeffman, Partner - Head of Gambling and Sport, CMS
- Antariksh Das - Head of Legal, Regulatory and Governance, All India Football Federation
- Álvaro Gómez de la Vega Jiménez - Legal Manager, Málaga Club de Fútbol
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.