Tax update - how authorities are changing their approach
The expert panel discuss how tax authorities are changing their approach to sports organisations and athletes.
- Kelly Stricklin-Coutinho, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
- Michelle Sloane, Partner, RPC
- Rhys Linnell, Sport & Entertainment Tax Adviser at Saffery Champness LLP
- Mario Tenore, Fiscalista/Tax advisor, Maisto e Associati
- Carlos Carnero, Abogado, Senn Ferrero Asociados Sports & Entertainment
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.