Associate - Farrer & Co
Tom provides reputation management and contentious media advice to the full range of Farrer & Co's clients. He is a member of the firm's Sports Group and, as well as assisting sports clients on reputational, media and other sensitive issues, he advises on sports-based disputes, rules and regulations and commercial contracts. Tom's work spans from advising National Governing Bodies to high profile sportsmen and women. He has also spent time in-house on secondment at the Lawn Tennis Association.
- WADA v Sun Yang & FINA - The benefits (or otherwise) of a public hearing
- Litigation privilege hammered? Key points for sports organisations on the scope of litigation privilege from the West Ham Stadium case
- The IOC’s intervention of AIBA – is this a turning point for international sports governance?
- A review of the CAS panel's decision to reduce Sharapova’s doping ban
- Maria Sharapova: Key facts of the ITF doping decision and her chances on appeal
- The doping risks of modern sports supplements: UKAD v. Williams, Warburton