The DMU BASL sports law mini-conference on the 1st November 2019 at De Montfort University. Contemporary Issues in Sports Law and Practice 2019 is half day mini conference to explore topics in this rapidly changing arena.
- Dr David McArdle, Head of Law, University of Stirling, will be giving his now annual topical lecture.
- Ian Smith, Commissioner, Esports Integrity Coalition
- Dr Emma Kavanagh, Sports Psychologist, Bournemouth University
- Sean Corbett, IP Lawyer, Pitstop Brand Consultancy (formerly from Formula One Ltd)
- Pamela Cookey, Sky Sports presenter and retired International Netball Player (103 caps for England)
Head of Sports Law (DMU)
|Event Date||01-11-2019 13:00|
|Event End Date||01-11-2019 17:00|
|Individual Price||Free (students) to £75|
|Location||De Montfort University|
Copyright © LawInSport Limited 2010 - 2022. These pages contain general information only. Nothing in these pages constitutes legal advice. You should consult a suitably qualified lawyer on any specific legal problem or matter. The information provided here was accurate as of the day it was posted; however, the law may have changed since that date. This information is not intended to be, and should not be used as, a substitute for taking legal advice in any specific situation. LawInSport is not responsible for any actions taken or not taken on the basis of this information. Please refer to the full terms and conditions on our website.