FIFA Ethics Committee’s legal role in the investigation into the World Cup voting allegations
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Summary: House of Commons World Cup 2018 Report
- Caribbean Sports Law: Warner feeling the heat from Qatar and Antigua and Barbuda FA sanctioned
- Your guide to FIFA's Transfer Matching System
- Buy-out clause disputes under the FIFA Regulations – when to take action
- FIFPro calls for players to be more involved in the governance of football following corruption allegations
Kevin is a advisor and member of the editorial board for LawInSport, having previously acted as editor.
Kevin specialises in integrity, regulatory, governance and disciplinary matters. His expertise and knowledge has led him to be engaged by major private and public bodies, including the IOC, FIFA, the Council of Europe, INTERPOL and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), as well as making regular appearances internationally delivering presentations and commenting in the media on sports law issues.
His research and papers are published across a variety of forums, including having a blog on LawInSport.