The on-going fight against Ticket Touting
Published 10 July 2014 By: Louise Millington-Roberts
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: About | Brazil | Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 | Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 | Football | London Olympic and Paralympic Games Act 2006 | Ticket Touting | United Kingdom (UK) | World Cup
- Investigatory powers: obtaining evidence under the Norwich Pharmacal Jurisdiction
- How effective will the laws be at preventing 2014 World Cup ticket scams?
- The crackdown on ticket touting continues in England
- The war against ticket touts
Louise has extensive experience working with major brands in the field of sport, media, commercial and intellectual property law, providing practical commercial advice on specialist legal matters including rights and brand protection, the commercialisation of brand, sponsorship, endorsement, and event management.