The on-going fight against Ticket Touting
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: About | Brazil | Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 | Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 | Football | London Olympic and Paralympic Games Act 2006 | Ticket Touting | United Kingdom (UK) | World Cup
- Investigatory powers: obtaining evidence under the Norwich Pharmacal Jurisdiction
- The war against ticket touts
- The crackdown on ticket touting continues in England
- How effective will the laws be at preventing 2014 World Cup ticket scams?
Louise has extensive experience working with major brands in the field of sport, media, commercial and intellectual property law, providing practical commercial advice on specialist legal matters including rights and brand protection, the commercialisation of brand, sponsorship, endorsement, and event management.