Louise has extensive experience working with major brands in the field of sport, media, commercial and intellectual property law, providing practical commercial advice on specialist legal matters including rights and brand protection, the commercialisation of brand, sponsorship, endorsement, and event management.
Experienced in advising on regulatory matters, Louise has a number of notable successes in the highest courts, obtaining a landmark ruling on behalf of the RFU and successfully defending a subsequent appeal brought in the Supreme Court against the RFU by an online ticket exchange.
Louise has been widely published across a number of legal and academic journals. Chambers and Partners 2016 highlight her "exceptional technical ability and very good client relationship approach" and describe Louise as having a notable specialism in handling ticketing issues, sponsorship and brand protection.
Chambers and Partners 2015 describe her as being "very switched on.. commercial and trusted by her clients".
+0044 7763 905 245
- Fighting ticket touts: the duty to provide ticket information, lessons from first test case under s.90 Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Ticket fraud: A review of the UK’s legislative developments to regulate the secondary ticket market
- The on-going fight against Ticket Touting
- What are the risks and opportunities for ambush marketers at the FIFA World Cup Brazil?
- RFU kicks ticket exchange wrongdoers triple into touch