Life as a CAS arbitrator at the Rio Olympic Games - Mark Hovell - Episode 35
In today's podcast, Mark Hovell (@MarkHovell) Head of Sport at Mills & Reeve and Arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration for Sport speaks to LawInSport CEO, Sean Cottrell (@spcott), about his time at the Court of Arbitration for Sport Ad Hoc Division at the Rio Olympic Games.
To receive our weekly sports law updates directly to your inbox sign-up here: https://eepurl.com/mAmiT
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Alternative Dispute Resolution | Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) | Court of Arbitration for Sport Ad Hoc Division (CAS AHD) | Dispute Resolution | Olympic | Olympic Games Rio de Janeiro 2016 | Paralympic
- The importance of meeting deadlines when appealing to the CAS: Eboué v FIFA
- A summary of the CAS Ad Hoc Division decisions at the Rio Olympic Games
- Evidence, applicable law and provisional measures at the CAS Ad Hoc and Anti-Doping Divisions at the Olympic Games
- Rules, scope and jurisdiction of the CAS Ad Hoc and Anti-Doping Divisions at the Olympic Games