Sports integrity (betting and financial corruption) – the year in review 2019/20
Published 12 June 2020 By: Louis Weston
Welcome to the Sports Integrity (Betting and Financial Corruption) section of the LawInSport Year in Review series 2019/2020.
The aim of this review is to identify and review some the notable cases and events in 2019/2020 and to discuss what trends might be drawn from them.
The review is set out under these headings:
- Key events
- Disciplinary decisions
- Impact of coronavirus
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Anti-Corruption | Badminton | Basketball | Betting | CAS | Coronavirus | COVID-19 | Cricket | Esports | FIFA | Football | Gambling | ICC | India | Integrity | ITF | Olympics | Rugby | South Africa | Sri Lanka | Tennis | UK | USA | World Cup | World Rugby
- Sport and commercial law – the year in review 2019/20
- Sports disputes and disciplinary procedures – the year in review 2019/20
- Sports governance - the year in review 2019/20
- Sport, safety and participation – the year in review 2019/20