2019/20 was a year like no other in the history of European club football. COVID-19 had a seismic impact on the world and even brought football to a complete standstill. This year’s Annual Report outlines ECA’s key activities during and prior to the pandemic and includes messages from the ECA Chairman, ECA CEO, UEFA President, and ECA Independent Executive Board Member Michele Centenaro.
As you progress through the Report, you’ll notice the chapters are dedicated to each of ECA's six strategic goals:
- Building the Future of Club Football
- Putting ECA at the Heart of Decisions
- Transforming the Commercial Model
- Guiding Policy, Regulatory and Financial Matters
- Driving Growth and Development
- Evolving ECA for the Next Decade
Each chapter summarises the work accomplished in the respective work streams governed by the Executive Board.