The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting in Budapest, Hungary, on Thursday 24 September 2020 from 11:00 to 15:00. This will take place ahead of the UEFA Super Cup between FC Bayern München and Sevilla FC, which kicks-off at 21:00 CET at the Puskás Aréna in the Hungarian capital.
The UEFA Executive Committee meeting will be held at the Kempinski Hotel (Erzsébet tér 7-8, 1051, Budapest).
The main items on the agenda are:
• 2022 FIFA World Cup – European Qualifiers fixture list procedure and calendar
• 2020/21 UEFA Nations League finals – draw procedure and calendar
• 2020/21 UEFA Youth League – format and calendar
• UEFA Grassroots awards 2020
• Reports of various UEFA committees
A press conference, attended by UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin, is scheduled to take place after the end of the meeting in the same location.
Due to space limitations, related to COVID-19 restrictions, a reduced number of media will be allowed to attend the post-meeting press conference onsite. The press conference will also be streamed live on UEFA.com.
The original article can be found here.