Commercial & Legal Issues In Motorsport
This panel explores the different commercial approaches taken across motorsport and the associated legal issues and opportunities this presents. Our speakers on this topic will be:
- Alex Kelham, Partner & Head of Sport, Lewis Silkin
- Neil Magnuson, Media Counsel, NASCAR Media Ventures
- Katie Hoffman, Associate General Counsel, NASCAR
- Robert Cain, Partner and Head of Corporate, Blaser Mills Law
- Jeremy Stone, Senior Legal Counsel, Williams Racing
Our panel will discuss:
- The commercial model for NASCAR - the rights NASCAR retains and how it changes with international competitions.
- How does this contrast with Formula One?
- Some of the challenges that faced regarding brand protection, indemnities, sub-licensing, and so forth?
- How to balance the commercial relationship between drivers, teams and the championships.
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.