Trusting Your Team And Protecting Sensitive Data
This panel highlights the importance of confidentiality agreements to protect sensitive data being shared and exploited by competitors. Our speakers on this topic will be:
- Mark Buckley, Partner, Fladgate LLP
- Tom Cleeve, Associate, Penningtons Manches Cooper
- David Mitchell, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
Our panel will discuss:
- How have teams historically have protected their IP, confidentially information and trade secrets
- The increased investment in motorsport and how it may evolve.
- How to deal with the issue of trade secrets in driver contracts
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Commercial Confidentiality Contracts Financial Investment Intellectual Property Motorsport Racing Trade Secrets