Natalie St Cyr Clarke
Natalie St Cyr Clarke is Legal Affairs Manager at FIBA (International Basketball Federation) and Co Chair of the Sports Law Subcommittee of the International Bar Association. Natalie is a New York qualified lawyer with numerous years of experience in sports arbitration and dispute resolution, having previously worked for Libra Law in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Natalie obtained a double degree (LL.B/J.D.) from King’s College London, UK, and Columbia Law School in New York, USA, and also has an LLM in International Sports Law from the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía in Madrid, Spain.
- The legality of the anti-doping whereabouts rules: an analysis of the FNASS v. France human rights case
- How whereabouts requirements operate in five different team sports
- What does it actually mean when a country or sports federation is declared non-compliant with the WADA Code?
- Do WADA’s anti-doping regulations restrict athletes’ access to impartial experts?
- How financial regulation affects competition across Europe’s big five football leagues