How financial regulation affects competition across Europe’s big five football leagues
Club form and ownership
Tax, insolvency and other national laws
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Bundesliga | Competition Law | Corporate Law | Deutsche Fußball Liga (“DFL”) | Direction Nationale de Contrôle de Gestion (“DNCG”) Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (“FIGC”) | European commission | Financial Fair Play | Football Creditors Rule | France | Germany | Governance | Insolvency | Italy | Premier League | Regulation | Spain | Tax Law | UEFA | United Kingdom (UK)
- UEFA’s new Financial Fair Play settlement provisions
- The salary cap in the Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie B
- The football law basics: Making sense of football phrases
- Financial Fair Play in Football with Daniel Geey and Trevor Birch - Episode 20