ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN
ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN is one of the leading full-service commercial law firms in Germany with six offices and more than 150 lawyers, notaries and tax consultants.
Our sports practice group ASD Sports is one of the very few legal practices in the market that can claim to offer full-service legal advice to the entire sports industry. Due to the broad range of legal services provided by our lawyers, all of whom are leading advisors in their respective fields, we cover not only typical legal practice areas relevant to sport such as labour, IP, media, antitrust, association law and dispute resolution, but also more specialized areas such as real estate, M&A, tax and public law.
Our expertise, coupled with our special understanding of sports business and sports politics, is one of the hallmarks of ASD Sports. Our long-standing clients and partners include:
- International and national associations
- Sports Marketing Agencies
- Municipalities and public entities
In addition to its high level of specialisation, ASD Sports is characterised in particular by its internationality and its strong network in sport around the globe. ASD Sports is the go-to practice for international clients seeking legal advice on sport-related questions concerning German law, e.g. in connection with sport events or investment in sport in Germany.
We cover the following legal practice areas, in particular:
- Exploitation and defence of trademark, design, copyright and personal rights for sports entities, e.g. for the Bundesliga and individual clubs
- Advising on sports infrastructure projects, including legal advice on the development of stadia and arenas
- Sports regulatory and governance advice for clubs and associations, including the foundation of new sports entities
- Dispute resolution in sport, including party representation in litigation/arbitration proceedings (CAS, BAT, DIS, etc.) and before judicial bodies of sports associations (FIFA, UEFA, FIBA, etc.). Our lawyers also work as panel members for different sports arbitral institutions.
- Labour law advice for clubs and athletes, including collective labour law and agreements.
- Player transfers
- Para Sport
- Street: Hamburger Allee 4
- Postcode: 60486
- City: Frankfurt am Main
- Country: Germany
- Telephone: +49 69 979885-0