Tips to Develop Your Sports Law Career (From Private Practice to General Counsel)
This is a summary of points discussed on a LawInSport webinar entitled “How to develop your career as a sports lawyer” held on 3 March 2021.
The panel speakers were:
- Carrie Donaghy - Motorsport Legal Director at Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team
- Achta Mahamat Saleh - Director, Legal Affairs & Compliance Division, Confédération Africaine de Football
- Steve Argeris - Former Vice-President and General Counsel, Tepper Sports (Carolina Panthers and Charlotte MLS 2021
- Natalie St. Cyr Clarke - Legal Affairs Manager, FIBA
- Craig Harris - Barrister & Arbitrator, Furnival Chambers
- Sean Cottrell - Founder and CEO of LawInSport (Moderator)
Plus Members can view the entire panel session here.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.