A lot of Wonga at stake
Papiss Cisse’s dispute with Newcastle United Football Club about wearing the official shirt sponsor’s logo raises some important questions for sports lawyers, writes Nick De Marco of Blackstone Chambers in his latest blog post.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- West Ham FC's Discrimination Own Goal
- The issue of racism, The FA hearing & John Terry
- Dragging golf into the 21st Century: the end of male-only clubs?
- Turfed out – age discrimination claims under starter’s orders
- Sexual orientation discrimination in sport
Nick is rated a leading silk in Sports Law and is a member of Blackstone Chambers.
He has advised and acted for a number of sports governing bodies, athletes, most Premier League football clubs and many world-class football players in commercial and regulatory disputes.