The financial life cycle of a professional footballer - The early years
Planning For Success
Image Rights Companies
The first home
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Athlete Welfare | Contract Law | Employment Law | Financial Regulation | Football | Image Rights | Insurance | Intellectual Property | Pensions | Player Contracts | Player Representation | Scholarships | United Kingdom (UK) | Wills
- The financial life cycle of a professional footballer - Planning for retirement
- Pre-Contracts in football
- Image rights companies in football – where are we now?
- The reality of "Life after Sport"