A review of The FA’s suspension of Peter Beardsley for misconduct
An FA Regulatory Commission, chaired by Lord Dyson, handed down its decision in the case brought against Mr Peter Beardsley, former high-profile England and Newcastle player and coach on 18 September 2019. Its full reasons are available to view here1.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Disciplinary | England | Football | The FA | The FA Handbook | UK
- Daniel Geey - advice on football law & career development - Episode 82
- Why FIFA needs to provide a specific regulatory framework for football coaches (the difficulties in resolving club-coach disputes and the application of Swiss law)
- What can football clubs do when medical treatment given to a player by a third party goes wrong?
- New AFC Scholarship scheme supports five Asian candidates in the 20th edition of the FIFA Master
Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
Stephanie has an expanding practice across several of Chambers’ specialisms: planning and environmental law; public law and human rights (particularly in Court of Protection and health-related matters); commercial and construction; and clinical negligence and civil liability. She also has an interest in sports law and is developing a practice in the area.