From corporate lawyer to legal counsel at Tik Tok - reflection of a LawInSport Mentee – Jordan Prince
This is a reflective blog post by Jordan Prince, Legal Counsel at TikTok who was on the 2021-22 LawInSport mentoring scheme.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Mark Hovell
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Roberto De Palma Barracco
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Farai Razano
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Andrew Smith
- Breaking into sports law
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Jirí Janák
- My experience on the LawInSport Mentoring Scheme - Umang Shah