Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Jirí Janák
Jiří Janák is a former Czech racing driver who raced in the Porsche Carrera Cup Germany and the Porsche Supercup, among other competitions.
He is an attorney-at-law specialising in the fields of sports law, civil and procedure law, and business law. He is a former director of the Czech Anti-Doping Committee
Jiri has previously worked for the disciplinary commissions of different national sports associations and as a Secretary of the Legislative Council of the Czech Olympic Committee.
We sat down with Jiří in February 2023 to conduct this interview. We hope you enjoy the conversation as much as we did.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Anti-Doping | Career Advice | Czech Republic | Motorsport | Regulation & Governance | Slovakia | Sport
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: James Kitching
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Lindsay Brandon
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Christopher Chase
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Mark Hovell
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Steve Bainbridge
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Kate Porter
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Roberto De Palma Barracco
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Farai Razano
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Andrew Smith
Manan is currently an Editor at LawInSport. Before joining LawInSport, Manan practiced law at a leading media and entertainment law firm in Mumbai, India. Manan has been a part of LawInSport's inaugural Academy Mentoring Scheme and was mentored by LawInSport CEO and Founder, Sean Cottrell.
Haley Zenenberg is a 2024 J.D. Candidate at Brooklyn Law School. She is currently a staff editor on the Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment Law Blog for the Film and Television section and is undergoing an externship with LawInSport till April 2023. Additionally, she currently serves as the Film and Television Chair in the Brooklyn Law Entertainment and Sports Law Society. Before working at LawInSport, she worked at Sony Music Entertainment.