Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Farai Razano
Farai is a Partner at Razano Attorneys, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. His practice focuses on sports law and entertainment law. He has acted for individual athletes, clubs, sports associations, and several clients in the film and television industry. Farai has advised and acted for various clients before national and international specialist dispute resolution tribunals, including the Court of Arbitration for Sport. He has also acted as a Prosecutor for the South African Institute for Drug-Free Sport and Boxing South Africa.
Farai is also part of the Editorial Board of LawInSport and is a FIFA Pro-bono Counsel panellist.
I sat down with Farai in July 2022 to conduct this interview. I hope you enjoy the conversation as much as I did.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Arbitration | Career Advice | Dispute Resolution | Equal Pay | Football | Regulation & Governance | South Africa | Sponsorshop | Sports
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: James Kitching
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Lindsay Brandon
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Christopher Chase
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Mark Hovell
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Steve Bainbridge
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Roberto De Palma Barracco
Manan is currently an Editor at LawInSport. Before joining LawInSport, Manan practiced law at a leading media and entertainment law firm in Mumbai, India. Manan has been a part of LawInSport's inaugural Academy Mentoring Scheme and was mentored by LawInSport CEO and Founder, Sean Cottrell.