Key Amendments To The Hungarian Sports Act - Major Events, Anti-Doping & Agent Regulation
In Hungary, the legislative framework for sports is set out in Act I of 2004 on sports (Sports Act). The Sports Act comprehensively regulates several facets of sports-related activity and has been amended frequently since it entered into force.
This article provides an overview on the recent key amendments to the Sports Act, including:
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Agent Regulations | Anti-Doping | Governance | Olympics | Paralympics | Regulation | Sports Act | Sports Federations
- How agents are regulated in the NFL and the potential lessons for FIFA
- A practical guide to establishing the regulatory framework for a national esports federation
- Stop Stand Still – why regulating football agents is more than just a cap on fees
- A guide to Hungary’s new legal framework for international sports federations
- What will the Rodchenkov Act mean for the fight against international doping in sport?
Attorney at Law, Bird & Bird
Péter is a Hungarian attorney-at-law and associate at Bird & Bird in Budapest, specializing in commercial and sports matters.