Reflection of a LawInSport mentee - Anthony Mwazumbi Njoroge
In 2021, I was privileged to be selected as part of the LawInSport Mentoring Scheme.
I applied to the programme because of my passion for law and sport. At the time a practising lawyer (at the Kenyan Bar), as well as a semi-professional footballer.
At the time, I wanted to be part of the mentoring scheme to use my interactions with my mentor and fellow mentees to gain invaluable knowledge and skills, to further my career and local sports personalities in Kenya and Africa at large, in the pursuit of justice.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Mark Hovell
- Sports Lawyer In Spotlight: Roberto De Palma Barracco
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Farai Razano
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Andrew Smith
- Breaking into sports law
- Sports Lawyer In The Spotlight: Jirí Janák
- My experience on the LawInSport Mentoring Scheme - Umang Shah