Sport And Governance - Annual Review 2022/23
Welcome to the governance chapter of the LawInSport Annual Review 2022/23. This chapter examines key issues in sports and governance from 2022 and what lies ahead, including:
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: All India Football Federation | ASOIF Governance Review IV | Association of Summer Olympic International Federations | Badminton World Federation | Boxing | Court of Arbitration for Sport | Cricket | FIFA | Governance | Gymnastics | International Cycling Union | International Equestrian Federation | International Padel Federation | International Paralympic Committee | International Ski and Snowboard Federation | International Tennis Federation | Olympics | Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act | The Whyte Review | USA Skateboard | World Aquatics | World Athletics | World Rugby | World Sailing
- Sports Disputes And Disciplinary Procedures - Annual Review 2022/23
- Sport And Employment Law – Annual Review 2022/23
- Sport And Anti-Doping – Annual Review 2022/23
- Sport And Media Rights – Annual Review 2022/23
Jack Anderson is Special Counsel (Integrity Regulation) at Racing Victoria. Formerly Professor and Director of Sports Law Studies at the University of Melbourne, he has published extensively on sports law, most recently with D Thorpe, A Buti, P Jonson & J Anderson, Sports Law (4th ed, OUP, 2022).
He is a member of World Athletics’ Disciplinary Tribunal, the integrity unit of the International Hockey Federation, and the International Tennis Federation’s Ethics Commission. Jack is an arbitrator on Football Australia’s National Dispute Resolution Chamber, the National Sports Tribunal of Australia and Sport Resolutions UK.