The new FA Intermediaries Regulations & disputes likely to arise
In this article1, barrister Nick De Marco2 explains the new FA and FIFA Regulations on working with Intermediaries, and identifies the areas in which we are most likely to see disputes arising in the future.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Agents | FA Regulations on Working With Intermederies | FIFA | FIFA Players Agents Regulations 2008 | FIFA Regulations of Working with Intermederies | Football | Governance | Intermederies | Regulation | The FA
- FIFA’s new Regulations on Working with Intermediaries explained
- A Critical Review of FIFA’s ‘Working with Intermediaries Regulations’ 2015
- A quick guide to the statutory and common law duties on sports agents
- A guide to the FA’s Regulations on Working With Intermediaries
- New FIFA Regulations On Working With Intermediaries
About the Author
Nick is rated a leading silk in Sports Law and is a member of Blackstone Chambers.
He has advised and acted for a number of sports governing bodies, athletes, most Premier League football clubs and many world-class football players in commercial and regulatory disputes.