11th March 2020
- Athletes believe that National Anti-Doping Organizations are more independent than the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- The majority of athletes feel that the World Anti-Doping Agency does not work transparently.
- The majority of athletes feel that their National Anti-Doping Organization works transparently.
- The majority of athletes feel that the World Anti-Doping Agency requires further governance reforms with athletes, and National Anti-Doping Organizations having an equal seat at the decision-making tables.
- Athlete strongly believe that the WADA Charter of Athlete Rights should be fully embedded into the World Anti-Doping Code.
- Athletes have more trust in anti-doping programs nationally than internationally.
- The majority of athletes have trust in the efficiency of their National Anti-Doping Agency.
- There is a need for more athlete representation within National Anti-Doping Organizations.