Our panel explore how financial regulation may evolve resulting in possible introduction of cost controls, such as salary caps, to ensure competitive balance both in a domestic and international context whilst enabling short, medium and long-term sustainable growth.
- Kwadjo Adjepong, Competition Law Expert & Arbitrator, Sport Resolutions
- Benoit Keane, Solicitor & Avocat at Keane Legal
- Noah Croom, Managing Partner, Beautiful Game Group LLC & former Major League Sports Executive
- James Eighteen, Partner, Northridge Law
- Christopher Stoner QC, Barrister, Serle Court
(Plus Membership required)