Our panel of leading experts discuss what lies ahead for sports media and broadcasting, including: current trends in the market, free-to-air broadcasters, over-the-top (OTT) offerings, and the role of new technology and big data.
- Betul Ayranci, former Legal Counsel, Sports Rights & Acquisitions, Europe & Africa, Fox Sports
- Julian Moore, Head of Sport (London), Mills & Reeve LLP
- Andrew Ryan, Managing Director, FIBA Media
- David Murray, Consultant and Former Head Sports Rights at the BBC
- Ross Sylvester, Partner, Wiggin
(Plus Membership required)