Paul J. Greene
Paul J. Greene, Esq. is a U.S. based sports lawyer who protects the rights of athletes in disputes, including those charged in anti-doping proceedings. Paul has been recognized by Chambers USA and Super Lawyers as one of America’s top sports lawyers.
Last year, he successfully overturned a wrongful doping ban levied against an Egyptian athlete before the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Switzerland. Paul teaches “Law and Sports” at the University of Maine School of Law and lectures regularly on the topic of athletes’ rights.
He can be reached at: +1-207-653-8303.
- Key challenges facing athletes in contaminated supplement cases: A review of the Arijan Ademi decision
- The funding and employment status of elite athletes – A comparison of the UK, USA and Germany
- Doping in athletics - a review of the findings IAAF Ethics Commission and WADA IC Report #2
- How the USOC’s SafeSport policies are tackling athlete abuse and harassment
- A short guide to the changes under the World Anti-Doping Code 2015
- The International Tennis Federation’s anti-doping programme is under attack