Sports Law in 2022 – Key issues to watch in Central & South America
Here are the top sports law issues to watch out for in 2022 from Central and South America from the LawInSport Editorial Board.
- Pedro Henrique Mendonça, Sports Law Consultant, CSMV Advogados, Brazil
- Roberto De Palma Barracco, Head Of Research, CBF CNRD
- Ariel Reck, Sports Lawyer, Argentina
- Ricardo de Buen Rodriguez, Founding & Managing Partner, De Buen Law
We hope this proves useful not only in identifying specific cases and issues, but also in detecting broader themes and when read in conjunction with the contributions from other jurisdictions.
We would like to thank each member of our Editorial Board for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their views with us, and also more broadly for their significant input into LawInSport over the course of the year. Thank you.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Agents | Anti-Corruption | Commercial | Dispute Resolution | Football | Governance | Integrity | Regulation
Hi, thanks for the article. But there's nothing about Central America... (Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama...
México is part of North America.
I would be happy to collaborate with you with some Central America expectations on Sport Law.