Sports Law in 2022 – Key issues to watch in North America
Here are the top sports law issues to watch out for in 2022 in North America from the LawInSport Editorial Board.
- Jodi S Balsam, Associate Professor Of Clinical Law/Director Of Externship Programs, Brooklyn Law School
- Jeremi Duru, Professor Of Law, Washington College Of Law American University
- Mark Conrad, Director of the Sports Business Concentration & Associate Professor of Law and Ethics, Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University (New York)
- Glenn Wong, Executive Director, Sports Law & Business, Arizona State University (With the Assistance of Cameron C. Miller, Lawyer, Washington D.C.)
- Aaron Swerdlow, Partner, Weinberg Gonser LLP
- Kate Porter, Partner, Vela Wood
- Maureen Weston - Professor Of Law, Pepperdine Caruso School Of Law
- Joshua Gordon, Founder, Sports Conflict Institute (SCI)/University Of Oregon
- Christopher Chase, Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
- Ricky Volante, CEO & Co-Founder, The Professional Collegiate League
- James Bunting, Partner (With the Assistance of Carlos Sayao, Partner, Tyr LLP)
- Daniel Greene, Attorney, Newman & Lickstein
We would like to thank each member of our Editorial Board for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their views with us, and also more broadly for their significant input into LawInSport over the course of the year. Thank you.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Athlete rights | Athlete Welfare | Baseball | Basketball | Commercial | Competition Law | Dispute Resolution | Football | Governance | Image and Likeness | Name | NCAA | Olympic | Regulation | Sport
- Sports Law in 2022 – Key issues to watch in UK & Ireland
- Sports Law in 2022 – Key issues to watch in Asia, Africa & Oceania
- Sports Law in 2022 – Key issues to watch in Europe
- Sports Law in 2022 – Key issues to watch in Central & South America