Stephen O'Flaherty (@OFlahertySJP) is a Managing Associate and immigration specialist on the movement of players and coaches in the sports industry at Lewis Silkin. He works in the sport, fashion, entertainment and technology sectors.
In this interview Stephen talks to Sean Cottrell, LawInSport CEO & Founder, about how Brexit will effect the transfer of players to the Premier League and English Football League and the new entry requirements for overseas players.
Read Stephen's article here with more detailed analysis here: A guide to the new immigration rules for players coming to the Premier League and EFL
We thoroughly enjoyed the interview and took a lot away from it. We hope you do the same.
The host is Sean Cottrell (@spcott), founder and CEO of LawInSport.
For more sports law news, commentary and analysis go to
- LawInSport.com https://www.lawinsport.com/
- Upcoming Events: https://www.lawinsport.com/sports-law-events
- LawInSport Recruitment: https://www.lawinsport.com/jobs
- LawInSport Annual Conference: https://www.lawinsport.com/annual-conference
- LawInSport Academy Mentoring Scheme: https://www.lawinsport.com/announcements
Follow us on Twitter @LawInSport and Sean at @spcott.
Listen to podcast on:
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lawinsport
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/lawinsport-sports-law-podcast/id655761738?mt=2
- Most Android podcast apps.