Toni is a sports lawyer and partner at Corner Abogado, Palma de Mallorca (Spain). He advises clubs, agents, sportsmen and federations on matters including transfer and contracting of players, dispute resolution before national and international bodies (FIFA, CAS); sponsorship and image rights and disciplinary proceedings.
He is also Chief Executive Officer at Football Transfer Watch, Palma de Mallorca (Spain), who specialise in efficient player transfer monitoring and end-to-end claim management solutions for football clubs around the world.
- Degree in Law by the University of the Balearic Islands.
- Master in Sports Law.
- Master in Tax Law.
- Master in Labour Law.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association
- Member of the Spanish Sports Law Association.
- Member of the Esports Bar Association.
- Professor of the LLM Master in International Sports Law at ISDE.
- Professor of the Master in Sports Management and Legal Skill with FC Barcelona.
- Member of different Disciplinary Committees in Olympic Federations.
Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English and German.
- Tackling bridge transfers in football: An important ruling from the Royal Spanish Football Federation
- Training compensation and solidarity payments - FIFA activates Article 13 to help clubs fast-track disputes
- FIFA’s clearing house: the future of solidarity mechanism & training compensation
- FIFA’s proposed solidarity mechanism reforms – an effective solution or a lost opportunity?