Parmars is an international sports law and business consultancy focused on helping governing bodies, clubs, agencies and players and athletes across from football, futsal, Esports, volleyball, athletics boxing, tennis and cricket many other sports.
We provide bespoke practical advice and training on a range of matters involving sports law and business, including contentious and non-contentious issues, reputation and crisis management, business development.
Dispute resolution: Successfully represented clients before disciplinary bodies at domestic and international level such as FIFA and TAS/CAS.
Governance and risk management: working with governing bodies and international federations drafting governance documents, advising on risk and crisis situations.
Athlete management: providing legal representation to men’s and women’s football intermediaries, players and clubs in player transfers, contract negotiations, terminations & settlements at all levels of football.
Cross-border partnerships: advised clubs on cross-border partnerships between federations, clubs, academies and third parties.
Parmars has been involved in key developments in recent years, with our people having been involved in matters including (not limited to):
- Representing National Football Federations before FIFA, and at TAS / CAS
- Providing club legal services on retained and ad-hoc bases to clubs in countries including England, Spain, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Brasil, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Kenya, India, Uganda, Panama, Slovakia and Hungary
- Accredited sports law advisers on the Saudi Arabia Football Federation sports law panel
- Advising Premier League football players in relation to transfers and contracts
- Agreeing settlements / transfers for high-profile managers / coaches
- Regular practice supporting settlement agreements between players and clubs during and outside transfer registration periods
- Completing player transactions in the Chinese Super League
- Completing coach agreements in Serie A in Italy, as well as in England across the EPL and EFL
- Providing sports law and football related advice to the Indian Super League
- Facilitating the first club partnership in England for a top 10 South American football club
- Developing and completing a partnership for a League One club to build an academy relationship in India
- Devising and implementing a unique project to provide young English football players opportunities to continue their professional careers abroad
- Structuring an effective u23 / B team setup for an EFL club with high returns at low cost
We ensure complete discretion as well as the time to hear your requirements and provide you with requisite options. Parmars is here to address your problems and provide practical guidance alongside solutions. Parmars has a track record in working creatively in order to help the sports industry continue its progression.
With a wealth of experience and genuine working global relationships, Parmars has proven to be a connector within the sporting industry. Our relationships cover every inhabited continent, with specialist consultants working with us in Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Israel, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Spain, UAE and the United Kingdom.
Parmars has a strong relationship with key stakeholders across different sports in dozens of countries across the globe, which helps to ensure that you get the right guidance and advise whether you are an athlete, a club, a federation or a private organisation, a club, a federation or a private organisation.
Parmars has bases in the United Kingdom and Spain, and we accept instructions in English and Spanish. Our language range across the company includes English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Hindi, Urdu and Gujarati.
We are proud to be able support a number of organisations around the world with regards to their development and the respective development of their local communities. We have been honoured to work on projects involving several sports, and we sit as advisers on the board for Football Foundation for Africa (Kenya), Boxing is Love (USA), and The Equalizer (Israel). In addition to this, we are active members of Common Goal, and we support the Future Stars Academy (Tanzania).
Education is important to us, and Parmars is a partner of ISDE (Spain) in relation to providing sports law education. In addition to ISDE, members of Parmars have been invited to speak on every continent on the planet, and frequently appear as lecturers, moderators and panel members at universities and conferences. Parmars is also a corporate member of LawInSport, the largest sports law database and community worldwide, and our members are honoured to sit on advisory and editorial boards therein.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: +44 7424 318 435