Interview with sports lawyer Juan de Dios Crespo - Episode 23
Published 17 September 2014 By: Sean Cottrell
In this episode leading sports lawyer Juan de Dios Crespo Pérez, a partner of the firm Ruiz Huerta & Crespo, talks to Sean Cottrell about his experience of representing hundreds of sports clients at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Arbitration | Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) | Dispute Resolution | Football | Litigation | Podcast
- Interview with Matthieu Reeb, Secretary General of the Court of Arbitration for Sport - Episode 22
- WADA Code review interview with David Howman, Director General of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) - Episode 10
- How I became a sports lawyer - video interview with Daniel Geey - Football Law
- Sport law education & careers podcast with Andy Gray DMU & BASL - Episode 14