A Guide For Football Clubs On How FIFA Clearing House Will Process Training Rewards
This article explores the framework of the FIFA Clearing House and how it will work in practice for the clubs. It discusses:
- How will the process for the payment of training rewards work?
- Which sanctions may be applied for non-compliance?
- When do the new Clearing House Regulations come into force?
The FIFA Clearing House Regulations are available here.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: FIFA | FIFA Clearing House | FIFA Clearing House Regulations | Football | France | Regulation & Governance | Solidarity Contribution | Sports | Training Compensation | Transfers
- Ecuador’s World Cup Player Eligibility Fight – A Review Of The Byron Castillo Case
- The Standard of Proof and the Threshold for Appeal in Sports Disciplinary Cases (The FA v Imran Louza)
- What does the Genius v Sportradar settlement mean for sports data rights holders?
- Betting In Football: Lessons From Non-League Player’s 11 Year Suspension (The FA v Kynan Isaac)
Luca is an Italian qualified lawyer and specialises in Italian and international sports law and international sports arbitration.
Prior to joining Lombardi Associates, Luca spent four years working in Italian Law firms, specialising in insolvencies and restructurings. After moving to London, he first worked at the Italian desk of a commercial Law firm, based in the City, and then at Couchmans LLP, formerly a leading boutique sports Law firm specialising in the sports, media and sponsorship sectors.
James is a law graduate of the University of Glasgow.
After graduating, he obtained the ISDE Master’s degree in International and Comparative Sports Law at St. John’s University in New York.