How Changes To UEFA’s 2021 Procedural Rules Fundamentally Affect Financial Fair Play
UEFA has substantially amended its Procedural Rules Governing the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (the ‘Procedural Rules’). The Procedural Rules have a significant impact on the operation of Financial Fair Play compliance. This article explores:
- Procedural Fair Play
- The History of the Procedural Rules
- Changes to the Structure and Internal Relationships of the CFCB and why were they necessary
- Amendments to Rules Concerning Evidence and Information Gathering
- Other Changes to the Procedural Rules
- How Changes to the Procedural Rules May Affect the Future Operation of FFP
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- A review of the CAS Panel’s decision in AC Milan v. UEFA - The devil is in the (procedural) detail
- Manchester City's Financial Fair Play ban: the legal questions and consequences
- A guide to Financial Fair Play and the ability of European football clubs to raise finance (Part 1)
- A full review of Man City v UEFA CAS Award – why this is not the end of FFP
- A Guide To Financing Football Clubs: Part 1 – Debt Finance