How new safety car protocols could make Formula 1® safer
With one more race to go, it is safe to say that the 2014 FIA Formula One World Championship season has seen its fair share of wheel to wheel racing and excitement.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: 2014 Formula One Sporting Regulations | 2015 Formula One Sporting Regulations | F1 | Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) | Formula 1 | Governance | Grand Prix Driver's Association (GPDA) | Motorsport | Regulation | Safety
- Force India and damages for misuse of confidential information
- Raising finance for Formula 1 teams: pros and cons of a Resource Restriction Agreement
- Bernie and the bankers – the Constantin case and impact on the governance of F1
- 2014 technical regulations for F1® racing have affected the competitive balance between factory and customer teams
Johnny Champion is an associate in Stephenson Harwood LLP’s dispute resolution team where he provides advice primarily in relation to contentious and regulatory matters to banks, corporates and high net worth individuals in relation to a range of matters involving arbitration and litigation. He has particular experience in finance litigation, contractual and multi-jurisdictional disputes, and aviation disputes.