Why the eSports industry needs to be aware of local laws in order to be successful in the Middle East
This article explores the main legal issues affecting eSports in the Middle East. Specifically, it looks at the issues facing:
- Media partners
- Sponsors; and
- Integrity issues
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Bahrain | eSports | Esports Integrity Coalition (ESIC) | Esports Middle East (ESME) | Integrity | Middle East | Player Welfare | United Arab Emirates
- The continued rise of eSport – Efforts to combat match fixing and improve integrity
- Esports uncovered – Part 1: an overview of the ecosystem
- Esports uncovered – Part 2: the key stakeholders - a comparison with the football industry
- Esports uncovered – Part 3: The biggest risk factors facing the industry